Racial Data Dashboard Georgia
Some issues exist for race and ethnicity data
Race/ethnicity data available for:
66% Cases86% Deaths0% Tests96% Hospitalizations
Last checked by CTP: 3/7/21
Notes About the Data
- Our calculations assume Hispanic or Latino ethnicity may include any race. Race categories are mutually exclusive and defined as Not Hispanic or Latino.
- One or more standard race categories are combined with Other Race by the state. Categories not otherwise specified in our data are included under the "Other Race" category.
- Population sizes are taken from the Census Bureau’s 2019 ACS 5-Year estimates Table B03002.
Cumulative Per Capita Data
In Georgia, through March 7, 2021:
- Native Hawaiians / Pacific Islanders were most likely to have contracted COVID-19
- Native Hawaiians / Pacific Islanders were most likely to have been hospitalized with COVID-19
- Native Hawaiians / Pacific Islanders were most likely to have died from COVID-19
Cases per 100,000 peopleHosp. per 100,000 peopleDeaths per 100,000 peopleNative Hawaiian / Pacific Islander
Hispanic / Latino
86Black / African American
73American Indian / Alaska Native
Graphic only includes demographic groups reported by the state. Race categories are mutually exclusive and defined as not Hispanic or Latino.
Cases and deaths by race/ethnicity
|Black or African American alone||31%||32%||34%||Georgia did not report race/ethnicity data for tests through March 7, 2021.||40%|
|Hispanic or Latino *||10%||13%||6%||11%|
|Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander alone||<1%||<1%||<1%||<1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native alone||<1%||<1%||<1%||<1%|
|Two or more races||2%||0%||0%||0%|
|Some other race alone||<1%||5%||<1%||2%|
Notes for Georgia
- * Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, any race. All other race categories in this table are defined as Not Hispanic or Latino.
- This data should not be compared with percentage of the the population.
View All Historical Data
Data as of March 7, 2021 | Data last collected by CTP March 7, 2021
Georgia does not report race/ethnicity data for tests.
Cases per 100k people
Cases per 100k people
- Racial data state dashboard
- All data for Georgia
- Vaccine data for Georgia: