Thanks for your interest in our work! Please note that we receive a high volume of messages, and as a mostly volunteer project, we have limited resources. We are logging all feedback and making constant improvements to how we collect and present data, but we are not able to reply to all questions.
Your question or concern might be addressed in one of the following places.
- See our Data FAQ
- Look up our Data Definitions
- Learn about our Data Sources
- Go to your state’s data page for notes about that state’s data
- Read about our State Grades and our grading system
- Check our Twitter feed for real-time data caveats and release notes
- Visit our blog for deep dives on the data
- Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news
- If you are an API user, you might want to read our list of API changes
If you represent or are employed by a county, state, or federal government body and have a question or concern about the data we compile, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a journalist and would like an on-the-record quote for an article or would like to interview someone from The COVID Tracking Project, please contact email@example.com.
If you notice unusual or inaccurate values in our core testing and outcomes data on our website, CSVs, or API, please make a note of the state or territory affected, the date when the issue began, and the data category (e.g., Hospitalizations), then report a specific data issue.
For other questions, including questions about the COVID Racial Data Tracker, long-term care data, licensing, website, API, CSVs, charts, or anything else, please contact our general support team.