As of March 31st, 2021, we cannot promise to respond to any messages. We expect to be shut down altogether by the end of May 2021.
If you’d like to read about our reasons for ceasing data collection, please read the following explanations.
- It’s Time: The COVID Tracking Project Will Soon Come to an End, 2/1/21
- Giving Thanks and Looking Ahead, 3/8/21
- The Decisions We Made, 3/31/21
If you’d like to learn how to get along without The COVID Tracking Project, you might be interested in the following guides to federal data.
- Federal COVID Data 101
- Where to Find Simple COVID-19 Data for the US
- All Datasets from CTP with comparable federal data listed
- Federal Resources
If you represent or are employed by a county, state, or federal government body and have a question or concern about the data we compiled, you can write email@example.com.
If you are a journalist and would like an on-the-record quote for an article or would like to interview someone from The COVID Tracking Project, you can write firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a general question or comment, you can write email@example.com.
We are collecting stories about our impact and would love to hear yours.