Data as of March 7, 2021 | Data last collected by CTP March 7, 2021
New York does not report race/ethnicity data for cases or tests.
Cases per 100k people
- As of March 7, 2021, New York has reported race/ethnicity data for 0% of tests, 0% of cases, 91% of hospitalizations, and 88% of deaths.
- Our calculations assume Hispanic or Latino ethnicity may include any race. Race categories are mutually exclusive and defined as Not Hispanic or Latino.
- Population sizes are taken from the Census Bureau’s 2019 ACS 5-Year estimates Table B03002.
- A combined Asian and Pacific Islander category is reported, which we treat as Asian and NHPI combined in our calculations per 100K. We report this category under the "Asian" category in our totals.
- One or more standard race categories are not reported or otherwise specified by the state. These categories may or may not be included in the "Other race" category in our data.
|Date||Black or African American||Hispanic / Latino||Asian||Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander||American Indian or Alaska Native||White|
New York did not report ethnicity data for cases through March 7, 2021.